Take a test about your child's education...
1. Does God's Word tell me how to educate my child? (answer)
2. I think my child has a Christian teacher this year in the public system. Does that fulfill my responsibility of making sure my child is instructed and trained in the Lord? (answer)
3. Many of my friends say they want their children to be "salt and light" in the public school. Shouldn't I do that? (answer)
4. Will I be sheltering my children from the "real world" if I send them to a Christian school? (answer)
5. Private schools are expensive. How could I ever afford it? (answer)
6. I went to public school and I turned out fine. If it's good enough for me it's good enough for my kids, right? (answer)